nice things people say
- I moved to Dee Why over 10 years ago and started shopping at Vumbaca’s for all my fruit and vegetables. I always find the biggest range of produce (meaning, there is never just one type of tomato/plum/nectarine etc). The great layout means everything is easy to find and the store is bright and open. The service is friendly & welcoming, so even after leaving Dee Why, I still shop at Vumbaca’s. Josephine.
- My new first port of call for floral gifts on the Northern Beaches is Vumbaca Fruit Market Dee Why. The range was a delightful surprise and the pricing so refreshingly reasonable! Last trip my potted plant was wrapped and bowed as was my bunch of flowers. Thanks. Nice and easy, Carol.
- I can find anything & everything I need to prepare my families meals here. Great variety & lots of deli items. Family owned & local. Great. Jacqueline.
- I have lived on the Northern Beaches all my adult life and Vumbaca’s Fruit Market has been around nearly as long as I have. The quality and variety in the product is always to a very high standard and there is usually a great special on too. I will continue to shop at Vumbacas’ as long as it’s open. Connie.
- Thank you to Vumbaca Fruit Market for their kind donation of flowers for the Paddle 4 Kate day on 22 February 2014 in memory of my niece Kate Malonyay. The paddle by Mark Pitt, Brad Gaul and Joel Mason, from Balmoral to Avoca was an outstanding success which was organised to raise funds for Homicide Victims Support Unit which gives so much support to families impacted by homicide. Thank you to all supporters for your help and donations.